Welcome to the Falls Knights Lacrosse Registration!
Our 5/6 team will be affiliated with Intermountain lacrosse league (IMLAX) for this Fall Season and will require travel up to 3 Saturdays to the Salt Lake City area during the fall. In addition, if available, we will play local games. We will actively be monitoring any covid-19 restrictions.
This registration link is for players that do not already have a Youth Jersey and Shorts. There is an additional $30 fee for the uniform.
Practice dates and times are determined by the coach and may begin in August.
Games may begin the beginning of September.
The season ends in Octoboer.
Registration Dates and Costs:
1. Obtain a membership at https://www.uslacrosse.org. Memberships are good for 1 year so you may already have one. The fee is $30. You will need this number to complete your club registration. This membership includes lacrosse injury insurance.
2. Register at www.nitroknightslacrosse.com. The club fee will be $35.
3. Register at http://www.imlaxutah.org/. Our teams are co-ed and are registered as a boys team. Under registration, select Idaho Knights-Ammon and Hillcrest (ID). IMLAX fee will be $95.
Items that will be needed during registration:
- Valid email account this will become your Knights Lacrosse web-site user ID
- Medical history & insurance information
- Legible digital copy of birth certificate
- Digital photo of player
Open to: Boys & Girls
In Grades: 4 to 6 for 2021-22 School year